1. Happiness comes from the inside, out.
2. Happiness is about focusing on one thing and becoming an expert at it.
3. Happiness relies on our ability to meet our needs in resourceful ways.
4. Happiness is about compromise and flexibility.
5. You can't feel happiness, until you have felt sadness.
6. It's impossible to be happy all of the time.
7. Happiness is the ability to accept.
8. There is no universal definition for happiness.
9. Happiness can come from making someone else happy.
10. Happiness is knowing that you are enough.