Be perfect. Be successful. Be the best.
Everyday single day, we are bombarded with information. Over worked and over stimulated to the point of mental and physical decay.
Our minds, soar. Our bodies ache.
“I’m not smart enough.”
“I’m not pretty enough.”
“I’m not good enough.“
We are storytellers.
Our mindset is made up of the stories we tell ourselves when faced with challenging experiences.
But, I’m here to tell you today that there is new hope when writing the book of your life. You are able to hold that mighty pen in your hand and write stories of abundance, meaning and love!
You have the ability to remove unwanted clutter, noise and nonsense from the space upstairs.
Think of the immense amount of satisfaction you feel after you clean, organise or remodel a certain part of your life. Be it tiding your room, renovating the kitchen, or clearing out your shed. We are overwhelmed with a sense of achievement and relaxation. The same can be said about our minds.
Remove the fear, wipe out the self-doubt and reframe your sense of self to make room for nourishing, supportive and resourceful thoughts that will progress and create positive change in your life.
How will you do this?
1. You must bring gratitude into your life, every single day. You will have a gratitude journal that you will write in about the comfortable shoes on your feet or the delicious meal you’ve just cooked. Be thankful for everything and anything in your life!
“You have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy.” – Buddha
2. You will remind yourself everyday that you are worthy, you are strong, you are wonderful and you are human. You will remember that we must make mistakes in order to grow!
“Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.” – Anonymous
3. You will not identify with your ego; that voice in your head that says you can’t do something. You will kindly remind the ego that you are extremely capable and that you accept failure with courage and open arms.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
4. You will seek help, be it from a Counsellor, Therapist, Psychologist or Coach, everyone can benefit from a supportive, unbiased professional who will listen to you unconditionally and provide you with tools to be the best version of yourself.
"Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher." – Oprah Winfrey
5. Have no shame in feeling vulnerable. Embrace your imperfections and know that every single day is a new opportunity to be the best version of yourself!
“Vulnerability is our most accurate measurement of courage.” – Brene Brown
Declutter your mind, and you'll soon realise how much space is available for the good stuff.